Pre-Authorized Debit Program
What is it?
PAD is an automatic withdrawal from your bank account, and a convenient way for you to make recurring donations.
- There is no longer a need to write cheques or have cash on hand each week to make your financial contribution.
- Provides the parishioners with a means of balancing their own spending with their income frequency.
- Provides a continual cash flow to the parish, as well as a means of honouring your financial commitment.
- You can opt out or change the amount at any time.
How does it work?
- Arrangements are made directly with the Parish to establish a written agreement in which you authorize the withdrawal via a signed form.
- The signed form will specify the amount of the Pre-Authorized Debit (PAD), the timing (i.e., weekly or monthly), and the account from which the withdrawal will be made (a VOID cheque attached will confirm the account information).
What if I’m uncomfortable not placing anything in the collection each week?
There are laminated PAD cards at the church entrance that you are welcome to use if you want to continue dropping something in the collection during Mass.
How Do I sign up?
PAD application forms are available at the entrances of the church, or you may download one below.