Trinity Window

The Trinity Window was installed at Holy Trinity in 1900 and was removed from the church before it was sold. Over the past year, the window has undergone extensive restoration and has now been installed above the main doors at the entrance of St. Pius X church. We extend our thanks to Ned Bowes, who restored the stained glass, and to Larry Robichaud, who crafted the new frame and lightbox.